We had a terrific board meeting this last Wednesday and it’s exciting to see things starting to materialize for this year’s auction! Here’s a few highlights:
- We met with CATCH on Monday, and they’re on board and excited for this year’s event. Their new director Stephanie is great!
- Kevin Troutt will be auctioneering for our live auction, with fun games and contests planned.
- T-Shirts will be provided for all volunteers at the event and available for purchase. Paul Carew has a new printing press for us to use!
- Event tickets will be $20 and will include unlimited food and drinks.
- Food will be banquet style and drinks will include a keg of tasty local beer and local wine. Drink as much as you want!
- We’re working on media kits for creative professionals, businesses and for PR. Thanks Jeremy & Randy!
- We’re now looking for a Title Sponsor, Auctioneer Sponsor, and advertising sponsors. See Sponsorship page for more information.
- We’re still working on the venue date – should have that locked down here soon. Should be 9/26 but may be 9/25.
Overall, we have a great board and it’s a blast planning and putting this year’s event together.